Nov 17, 2008

Heidi goes shopping: Introduction

I’d like to write a series of articles about lingerie shops in Switzerland. If you agree or disagree with my opinion or if you have your own experience with the brand: please leave a comment below the article.

I check the choice of non-padded, underwired bras. As a principle, I’m not interested in padded bras: they might be useful for some special occasions, but for everyday non-padded ones are much more preferred.

To make it easier for you, I’ll try to classify shops in these categories:

Bands:

* some choice of 70 (32) bands (with cups at least up to E)

** good choice of 70 (32) bands (with cups at least up to E)

*** some 65 (30) and/or 60 (28) bands

Cups:

* up to E/F (DD/E) cup

** up to G (F) cup

*** more than G (F)

Prices:

$ less than 50 CHF

$$ up to 100 CHF

$$$ 100-150 CHF

$$$$ more than 150 CHF

No comments: