Bra sizes table – with two tabs, one for calculating the size used by British producers, one for the so called “EUR size”.
The measurement rules are the same:
- Measure yourself below the bust, very tightly, without the air in your lungs. Find your size in the top row.
- Measure yourself rather loosely in the bust in the widest place – without a bra or with a soft (not padded) – and take the bigger number. Find your size in the left-most column.
- You’ll find your size in the intersection of “your” column and “your” row.
- Cross rule (+):
- If the band seems too loose, but the cups are ok: try left cell size.
- If the bra is too tight, try the right cell (or bigger cup – lower cell. Sometimes we think the band is too tight, but actually it's cups that are too small).
- If the band is ok, but cups are too small – try lower cell.
- If the band is ok, but cups are too big – try the upper cell (be sure to check if you put all the breast into the cups).